(1) In order to improve the service life of the screen without tension, it is necessary to ensure that every part of the screen tension system (such as rubber support, nut, bolt, spring, etc.) is properly installed without deformation. Install the screen according to the installation steps provided by the manufacturer. If only one layer of multi-layer vibrating screen is applied, it will ensure the safety and reliability of other tension bars.
(2) In order to improve the service life of the pre stretched screen, it is necessary to ensure that the rubber supporting parts of the screen are complete and undamaged. Check the operation environment of the vibration isolation elements and the supporting parts of the screen in time, and replace them in time in case of damage or excessive fatigue.
(3) Lubricate and maintain the shale shaker parts according to the manufacturer's user guide (some parts are self-lubricating, so it is not necessary to lubricate them again).
(4) For those sieves without pre stretching treatment, the tension test must be carried out one hour, three hours and eight hours after installation.
(5) If the drilling fluid flows out of the hole or damaged place, the cuttings cannot be removed. Any mesh with holes or damage must be replaced immediately, and the holes or damage can be sealed with panel. The screen must be replaced as soon as possible. Before replacement, a plan should be made to reduce the time of drilling stoppage. Before replacement, tools and screen should be prepared. If the shale shaker is not running, the content of drilling cuttings in the drilling fluid will be increased. If possible, it is better to replace the screen during the connection of single piece.
In case of emergency, it is necessary to stop the pump and stop drilling to replace the shale shaker screen.
2、 For Vibrating Screen
(1) In the process of drilling fluid circulation, the shale shaker shall be operated continuously. The drilling fluid from the well (cone-shaped guide nipple) shall be distributed evenly to all shale shakers as far as possible. Once the shale shaker stops moving, the cuttings cannot be removed.
(2) Clean the screen before each start-up to prevent the drilling fluid from covering the dry screen. Timely remove the residual drilling fluid accumulated on the vibration frame, vibration parts and vibration motor. Be careful not to flush the electrical system or motor with oil or water.
(3) The holes on the screen must be repaired or replaced, and the holes on the flat screen can be blocked. Install the screen according to the installation procedure provided by the manufacturer. When the drilling fluid flows through the holes on the screen, the drilling cuttings will not be separated.
(4) The upper screen of double-layer vibrating screen shall be coarse mesh, and the lower screen shall be fine mesh, and the lower screen shall be in good condition. During normal drilling, ensure that the effective screen area of drilling fluid flowing through the lower fine mesh screen reaches 75% - 80%. The proper design of the reflux system will help to improve the handling capacity of the shale shaker (although the method of installing the slime shaker as part of the upper part of the linear shaker is described in the application guide, it cannot be called the double-layer shaker).
(5) For single-layer composite screen vibrating screen, try to use the same mesh number of screen. If the coarse mesh screen must be adapted to prevent the loss of drilling fluid, the fine mesh screen must be used close to the storage tank, but all screens must have the same basic mesh size. For example, a combination of wire api100 mesh (140 μ m) + api80 mesh (177 μ m) is used instead of wire api100 mesh (140 μ m) + api50 mesh (279 μ m). In normal drilling, when the distribution area of drilling fluid on the screen is 70% - 80% of the whole screen, it can be separated most effectively.
(6) Water spray pipe (atomized water) can be used to help transport viscous drilling fluid to reduce the loss of drilling fluid. However, when the vibrating screen is running, do not flush the high-pressure washing gun against the screen, which will cause the solid to redistribute and force through the screen. When drilling with weighted drilling fluid or oil-based drilling fluid, it is not suitable to use water spray pipe.
(7) The drilling fluid must pass through the shale shaker screen, and the whole process must pass through the shale shaker, even if it is bypassed for a short time; the damaged screen cannot be used, which will cause blockage of the lower cyclones, resulting in high solid content in the drilling fluid. No matter what reason (including cleaning the screen), the drilling fluid in the storage tank cannot be directly pumped into the drilling fluid pool without passing through the shale shaker.
(8) In addition to the need to retain plugging materials in case of leakage, the drilling fluid can not bypass the shale shaker and directly enter the next level of solid control equipment. Those drilling fluids that have not been treated by solid phase removal equipment must be removed from useless solid phase by vibrating screen before entering the circulation system.
(9) The diluted drilling fluid (water-based or oil-based) cannot be added to the drilling fluid tank or shale shaker. The diluted drilling fluid shall be added downstream. The amount of diluted drilling fluid, even water, shall be measured or measured before addition.
(10) Before sedimentation, it is not allowed to pour the drilling fluid from the reserve tank directly into the circulation system or directly into the sand settling tank, otherwise the drilling cuttings will enter the circulation system. When the next bit is used to start drilling, the solid phase without sedimentation will cause blockage when entering the next cyclone separator.
(11) When the drilling fluid does not circulate, the larger cuttings in the drilling fluid reserve tank shall be removed. If the drilling fluid in the drilling fluid tank is poured into the desander before changing the bit or reaming and tripping out, the desander shall also be cleaned. Otherwise, the drilling fluid starts to circulate after tripping, and the large cuttings poured into the desander may cause the cuttings to sink to the bottom of the tank, thus blocking the desander or desander. It should be noted that in synthetic base drilling fluid or some special drilling fluid systems, drilling fluid storage tanks or desanders are not usually used together.